[C320-list] Folding Steering Wheel

Brian/Carol McLamb bjcnmclamb at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 07:04:23 PDT 2015

I also made this improvement.  Have had it for two years now and still love
it!  Agree with Dean about the convenience and steering possibilities.  My
autopilot connection adapted very well from the standard to the folding.  I
believe it is an Raymarine 4000, but have had it so long I am not certain
without reading the brochure!  Hope you enjoy the upgrade despite the
price.  After a few times of "lazerette diving" with the wheel folded you
will wonder why you waited so long.
Brian; s/v Serenity #1075