[C320-list] MID SHIP FAIRLEADS

jim brown jbrown5093 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 22 11:50:15 PDT 2015

Don't know if it will help but they do make stainless flexible stick on chafe protectors to protect gel coat where lines constantly rub. Here are 2 examples
  http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/320532336048?lpid=82&chn=pshttp://www.techstainless.com/plates-chafe-pads
Never used them myself but sounds like it might help for spring lines to the inboard cleats. Probably (?) easy to remove if they don't work. No holes.

Jim Brown