[C320-list] MID SHIP FAIRLEADS

Marek Fluder marekf at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 12:07:51 PDT 2015

John,

I think that fairlead is a great idea.
I also have a jib car track cleat from Garhauer and use it when leaving my
floating dock which is fairly low.
A fairlead may alleviate rubbing problem as well as provide re-directing of
the docking line bearing only a fraction of the load.
I am hoping someone has a solution for the fairlead already...

Marek