[C320-list] Remove mast to replace rigging?

Rick Sulewski rsulewski at bex.net
Mon Jun 22 19:16:47 PDT 2015

Larry, The rigger could not do his work unless we took the mast down,
especially since our forestay was also replaced (but without having to
breakdown the furling foil). While the mast is down it is also a good time
to check/replace any other items like sheaves or other running rigging
items; check or update light fixtures; clean, lube or seal mast electrical
contacts etc..
Rick 95' C320 #277