[C320-list] Remove mast to replace rigging?

Dprudden dprudden at comcast.net
Mon Jun 22 19:18:45 PDT 2015

Larry,
The swages for the one set of shrouds is mounted through the aluminum spreader thru bar which is then covered in place by the spreader so one set can't be removed without removing spreaders. See Scott Thompsons photo below.

http://www.catalina320.com/mediagallery/media.php?s=20081116143856225

Sent from my iPhone