[C320-list] Pedestal water leak

Jeff Hare Catalina at thehares.com
Thu Jun 25 12:50:10 PDT 2015

If they sit down in flush, then perhaps they have a hex shaped seat that
holds them captive so they don't spin (which would be ideal).

Otherwise, they're in Bedford, MA.   Just Call them:  Tel: 508-995-9711
It's not like trying to call Amazon or Microsoft, their tech guy will talk
you through it.  :)

-Jeff