[C320-list] Anchor Light

Beverly Wright bev.wright at verizon.net
Mon Mar 23 18:46:48 PDT 2015

I just bought the Aqua Signal 25-Barrel End Festoon Model: FTB-3001, Cool White, for $20 from Marine LED Shop. I actually bought four, one for the stern light, two for the mast light, and one for the anchor light, and the Aqua Signal 25-Barrel End Festoon Model: FTB-3003 in Warm White for the bow red/green light.  http://marineledshop.com/navigation-bulb-aquasignal-25-barrel-festoon

Bev Wright

Whoosh #15