[C320-list] Deck/steaming light question

Beverly Wright bev.wright at verizon.net
Thu Mar 26 19:41:15 PDT 2015

Graeme, if you have the Aqua Signal 25 fixtures like I do (1993) my response
about the anchor light bulb is the same as for the deck/steaming combination
light, which I called the mast light. All the bulbs seem to be the same,
according to all the websites for LED bulbs.  I shall let everyone know if
they are the right ones when the rigger goes up to install them, but he
brought down the original anchor and one of the deck/steaming bulbs so I
could be sure.  These are the ones I purchased.

Aqua Signal 25-Barrel End Festoon Model: FTB-3001, Cool White, for $20 from
Marine LED Shop. I actually bought four, one for the stern light, two for
the mast light, and one for the anchor light, and the Aqua Signal 25-Barrel
End Festoon Model: FTB-3003 in Warm White for the bow red/green light.
http://marineledshop.com/navigation-bulb-aquasignal-25-barrel-festoon

Bev Wright
Whoosh, #15
Edgewater, MD