[C320-list] Golf cart battery installation

Onat Dogruer onat_s at yahoo.com
Sun May 3 08:16:50 PDT 2015

Hello all,
I have modified ours over the winter to install a starting battery and redid wiring to separate house and starting.  Thanks to all the past discussions and posts on this site!!
I have been doing some research on switching to Trojan 105s for house bank.  I reviewed the past posts on the group server around golf cart battery topic but has anyone had any issue with the height?
It looks like the footprint of two golf carts will fit into original 4D tray but I am not sure about the height.  Any thoughts?  If you are using golf cart batteries, did you end up rebuilding a new tray for the correct height?

Thanks,Onat#546