[C320-list] Rocker Switch on Aft Cabin Bulkead Lamp

Elizabeth Schwartz schwartz781 at optonline.net
Tue May 5 06:05:27 PDT 2015

Ahoy...an improvement on those lights....I rerouted the power supply
line to the shelf just above your head while in the bunk on the stbd
side. Mounted a pair of surface mounted switches on top of a piece of
teak. Now we can turn reading lights,with new led bulbs, while lying
down. ...Joe n Beth...#245