[C320-list] Rocker Switch on Aft Cabin Bulkead Lamp

sailor3952 at charter.net sailor3952 at charter.net
Mon May 4 20:58:08 PDT 2015

  Skippers, our aft cabin bulkhead swivel light fixtures had grumpy
rocker switches. (Sheet Music, #945) One finally gave up and failed
completely and the other required coaxing by snapping it on/off numerous
times before it decided to work.
Forget the Ace Hardware and Radio Shack stores.  After considerable time
surfing switch suppliers online,  I located the exact replacement switch
that fits the cutout opening in the lamp base. They snapped in just like
the OEM parts. Same exact size.
Here is the source.
Mouser Electronics, 800-346-6873, www.mouser.com
Mouser part no. 629-GRS-4011-0140
Here is the best part. $0.86 each. YES!
No minimum order either. $1.72 for both switches and five bucks economy
shipping. Had them 5 days later.  Reinstalled the lamps with the new
switches and they work great.
Kaare & Mary Wold
Sheet Music