[C320-list] Knock, knock, who's there?

Doug Treff doug at treff.us
Mon May 11 04:30:44 PDT 2015

Bruce,

How long has your boat been in the water? Sometimes the hull flexes a
little bit while on the hard and it takes several days for it to return
to its natural shape once floating again. If you recently launched, give
things a week to settle out. If it's still happening, have your engine
alignment checked. I suspect it may be an alignment issue.

---
Doug Treff
doug at treff.us