[C320-list] Rocker Switch on Aft Cabin Bulkead Lamp

Elizabeth Schwartz schwartz781 at optonline.net
Wed May 13 08:11:46 PDT 2015

Ahoy....I used a plastic set of switches...still had to make a
base.....made mine out of teak...was easy....used rv switch...try on
google or ebay....'dual 2 gang on-off 12 volt brown light switch rv
camper trailer marine boat.....'was inexpensive.....teak base slightly
larger than box....hollowed out center...urathaned....was able to drill
and mount from the bottom with no screws showing on top....good
luck....Joe.n Beth...#245