[C320-list] Rocker Switch on Aft Cabin Bulkead Lamp

Allan S Field allan.field at verizon.net
Wed May 13 15:38:39 PDT 2015

This is what I used.

http://www.westmarine.com/buy/cole-hersee--m-482-off-on-push-pull-switch--21
1623

-----Original Message-----
From: C320-list [mailto:c320-list-bounces at lists.catalina320.com] On Behalf
Of Scott Thompson
Sent: Wednesday, May 13, 2015 7:43 AM
To: C320-List at Catalina320.com
Subject: Re: [C320-list] Rocker Switch on Aft Cabin Bulkead Lamp

So last weekend I ran the wiring down to the compartments under the shelf.
Twisted the ends together temporarily and secured with a wire nut in lieu of
a switch. But I'm having trouble finding suitable switches.
There are lots of rocker switches designed to be mounted in a panel, but I
can't find anything that mounts on a solid surface such as the shelf or the
wooden trim on the edge of the shelf. Can anyone point me to a suitable
source for a simple 12v rocker switch that can be mounted on (rather than
through) a surface?

Scott Thompson
Surprise, #653