[C320-list] Charleston spar - Toggle, threaded pin

tharrison at innovations-plus.com tharrison at innovations-plus.com
Sat May 16 05:43:04 PDT 2015

Thanks - problem solved by RigRite. they provide excellent service and all the information can be found on their web site.

My problem - wear on the gooseneck and GN bracket.

If the goose neck is rubbing on the gooseneck bracket then there is a 8 mm S/S washer missing. It sits in the bottom hole of the GNB. The threaded pin sits on this washer and prevents wear. This fixes my issue.

Thanks again - the folks here are the best !

Ted hull 424

Sent from my iPhone