[C320-list] Steps for boarding

CHARLES DICKHUT cdickhut2 at aol.com
Sat May 16 13:59:40 PDT 2015

I purchased a hot tub/spa for my house. It came with a set of step. Since in mounted the hot tub flush with my deck the steps were not necessary. Took them to the boat and attached them to the slip. Works like a charm. Weather proof, functional and wide.. Check with your local hot tub/ spa dealer.

Captain Chuck Dickhut
S/V Obsession
Catalina 320 #114