[C320-list] Doyle StackPack

Don Johnson donjohn64 at att.net
Sun May 17 14:11:37 PDT 2015

I had the Stack Pack added about a year 1 1/2 years ago, and couldn't be happier! The local Doyle shop did an outstanding job of measuring, building and installing it! The comparison of before and after is amazing, especially if I am single handling. The sail drops quickly, no flaking, and no need for sail ties or the on & off of the standard sail cover - I just drop it, head for the slip, maybe neaten the sale up a bit, and zip it up! I love having it & should have gotten it earlier.
Don Johnson#53