[C320-list] Port windows

JJ Morrison sail-ability at sympatico.ca
Wed May 20 09:45:19 PDT 2015

Yes, there should be articles on the web site describing the repair procedure. It involves removing the gasket between the two halves of the outside frame (dental pick works well for this). Once this is done you use a suitable caulking to fill the gap. I did this 4 years ago and still water tite.
Cheers
JohnM
1999#574