[C320-list] Water Tank Balance

Dick Walker dickwalker at att.net
Mon May 25 15:09:47 PDT 2015

I disagree with Greg.  Here is why.

In order to keep the water as fresh as possible I use my bow tank first then
my stern tank.  If I am not going on a trip of more than 2-3 days all I need
is the stern tank.  So the bow tank is not often used.

I addition the bow tank of higher then the stern tank and over time many
have found that the stern tank cap will leak water.

Most importantly it is good to have as much weight removed from the bow.  It
already has the anchor and chain rode.

Dick Walker
WindWalker II
C-320  #687 Yesr 2000 Model