[C320-list] Water Tank Balance

tharrison at innovations-plus.com tharrison at innovations-plus.com
Mon May 25 15:47:42 PDT 2015

Ok I no very little on the subject. But here goes.

The lid on my stern tank leaked last summer. When water was in the front tank it pushed water into the alt tank.

This should not happen. So this year I made sure my vent hose was clear and working before I filled the tanks. So far so good.

I also heard that in light wind water up front. In heavy winds and large waves water in the stern.  Just do not know anyone in there right mind would do this!  ! This would cause a  mutiny on my boat !

Sent from my iPhone