[C320-list] Yanmar Sea Water Pump

Martin Rosenberg martinlrosenberg at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 19:30:39 PST 2015

Mike,
  When mine developed a (large) leak this summer, I received a price of
about $500. The Johnson version that seems to be more prevalent on our
engines was about half. I opted to replace the bushing for $12 and it
worked very well for less than an hour's labor.
  It is important to get the schematic to understand how it fits but it was
an easy job. If one or both of the bearing is damaged, you might have to
add another $40 or $50 dollars in. It's still a much better deal.
Martin Rosenberg
Avalon  #823