[C320-list] Stock 2 blade propeller

JJ Morrison sail-ability at sympatico.ca
Sun Nov 22 15:21:48 PST 2015

The stock prop on my boat is a three blade fixed 15RHX11 and I've just purchased a Flex-O-Fold 2 blade 16RHX11. I'm hoping to get better performance in light winds;reduced prop walk and fewer problems with weeds being captured by that fixed prop. I know that other 320 owners are using this prop and have reported good performance.CheersJohnM1999#574