[C320-list] Stock 2 blade propeller

Rick Sulewski rsulewski at bex.net
Mon Nov 23 13:38:30 PST 2015

Dan,
I have remained satisfied with the 2 blade prop given that for me, it is the operator's behavior and not the prop that makes the biggest difference when backing out of the dock or using prop-walk to pull alongside or away from a pier. We do not race and therefore did not want the maintenance and additional cost of a folding prop. If you are already tying up at a port side dock then you may also appreciate docking your boat with the original prop by using prop walk to port to bring the stern alongside your dock as you slow your speed into the slip. It may also be helpful  when selecting the best slip if your slip's fairway to the marina exit is on your hull's starboard side so when you back out your slip you can take advantage of the prop walk to port as you back away from your dock. If not, you may want to reconsider your dock assignment when you return to the original prop.

Where are you docked because I met a Dan McNamara at my marina last spring who had just purchased a 94' 320?
Rick from SHM in  Sandusky
My-Ria 95' hull #277