[C320-list] New problem......

Greg Arnold soarxc at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 12:09:31 PST 2015

   Is the crack in the liner, or in the hull?  Does your boat have a bilge
   sump, or is it one of the older ones without?
   If the crack is where the bilge sump fairs into the canoe body, you may
   have a major structural problem.    The glass there is pretty thick,
   and you won't have any water coming through unless  there is a major
   crack in the hull.  Has the boat run aground hard?
   I sail on a C400 that also had a tiny crack in the bilge.  When the
   boat was hauled, you could move the keel back and forth while the boat
   was hanging in the sling.  Not good.