[C320-list] alternator question and anti-siphon valve

Jeff Hare Catalina at thehares.com
Thu Oct 1 04:49:47 PDT 2015

There should not be an anti-siphon on the raw water intake line (between the thru-hull and the raw water pump).
The anti-siphon I think goes in the line between the engine and where it connects to the exhaust elbow.  Typically this is mounted high up on the outside wall in the large port side locker.  That's at least how I've seen it in the newer models.

-Jeff