[C320-list] alternator question and anti-siphon valve

Warren wupdike at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 1 16:47:53 PDT 2015

Jeff is correct. On the older models with Perkins M30 the anti-siphon is
located in the engine compartment on the wall of the refer to port of the
alternator. On our #62, it is between the raw water pump and the input to
the heat exchanger. I make sure the duck-bill valve is pliable and able to
open with reasonable pressure. Never had a problem. You should have one
between the exhaust elbow and raw water pump.