[C320-list] Need Portlight Clarification

Allan S Field allan.field at verizon.net
Sat Oct 3 15:17:02 PDT 2015

If you really think it's the black gasket that is leaking, first try Armour
All wipes to thoroughly clean the gasket.  Supposedly, the Armour All makes
the gasket swell and not leak.  I clean my gaskets 2-3 times per year with
this stuff and have never had a leak.

Allan S. Field
Sea Shadow - #808
Columbia, MD