[C320-list] Need Portlight Clarification

Jon Vez Jonvez at comcast.net
Sat Oct 3 15:27:01 PDT 2015

Jeff is right, I got replacement gaskets through Lewmar. I would try the Armor All trick first as the replacement is a royal pain. First you must get every last bit of silicone out of the narrow channel. Tried every possible trick, but still took me literally hours per port. Next the gaskets need to be stretched and locked into the channel. Problem is they want to pull away while the silicone is setting. One of the most frustrating boat projects I've ever done...

Sent from my iPad