[C320-list] Need Portlight Clarification

John Ellis jr_ellis100 at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 3 19:33:43 PDT 2015

Tim: I got replacement gaskets from Downwind Marine in San Diego:
http://www.downwindmarine.com/Lewmar-Portlight-Gaskets-p-90892095.html

They are a pain to install, but they've worked well on my boat for about 5 years. Also, check the O-rings, which frequently leak. You can get replacements at Ace Hardware.

John Ellis