[C320-list] Salon Table Pedestal

Martin Rosenberg martinlrosenberg at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 20:27:19 PDT 2015

The inside of the pedestal from my salon table rotted out. While it
answered my concern about why I couldn't adjust it's height, it also
presented me with an expensive (relatively) problem. Catalina Direct says
the only way they know how to order it is 'complete' but I really don't
need the upper and lower flanges. Mine are perfect and the are HALF the
cost of the complete unit. Interestingly enough, they do allow you to order
only the flanges. They tell me that they order it so I'm wondering if any
of you might know WHERE it is ordered from. It's made to order and NOT by
Catalina Direct.
Thanks.
Martin Rosenberg
2001  Avalon  #823