[C320-list] Salon Table Pedestal

Jeff Hare Catalina at thehares.com
Fri Oct 16 10:11:16 PDT 2015

Martin,

Search google for:  "zwaardvis table parts"

Ebay has a listing out of Racine, Wisconsin for just the pedestal post for 179 with free shipping.
Here's the short link:  http://r.ebay.com/XgzDUa

Didn't verify anything specifically about the dimensions, but I would think you can do better than $500...

-Jeff Hare