[C320-list] Salon Table Pedestal

Doug Treff doug at treff.us
Fri Oct 16 12:32:21 PDT 2015

Another option is this - found in the Catalina 30 support forum:

The US supplier of the Zwaardavis parts is TACO Metals in Miami.
(http://www.tacometals.com/)

Their customer service department will probably steer you to West Marine
Special Orders (888-888-3221), as TACO doesn't do retail sales. If you
contact West, specify the product as being a TACO Metals listing, as
that's how they have them cataloged. Not sure if West Marine can
cross-reference the Catalina specific part without dimensions or a part
number as they make a wide variety of parts for many yacht
manufacturers.

---
Doug Treff
Catalina 320 - 1996 - September Song - #350
http://savvysailor.blogspot.com/
doug at treff.us

On 2015-10-16 13:11, Jeff Hare wrote:

> Martin,
>
> Search google for: "zwaardvis table parts"
>
> Ebay has a listing out of Racine, Wisconsin for just the pedestal post for 179 with free shipping.
> Here's the short link: http://r.ebay.com/XgzDUa [1]
>
> Didn't verify anything specifically about the dimensions, but I would think you can do better than $500...
>
> -Jeff Hare

 ive
replacement but I'm glad I did it. Cheers, Ade. -----Original Message----- From: Graeme Clark Sent: Friday, October 16, 2015 1:29 AM To: C320-List at Catalina320.com Subject: Re: [C320-list] Salon Table Pedestal They are made by a cmpany called Zwaardvis; not sure from where you can buy the parts but that and Google might get you started! Graeme On 16 Oct 2015, at 04:27, Martin Rosenberg <martinlrosenberg at gmail.com> wrote: The inside of the pedestal from my salon table rotted out. While it answered my concern about why I couldn't adjust it's height, it also presented me with an expensive (relatively) problem. Catalina Direct says the only way they know how to order it is 'complete' but I really don't need the upper and lower flanges. Mine are perfect and the are HALF the cost of the complete unit. Interestingly enough, they do allow you to order only the flanges. They tell me that they order it so I'm wondering if any of you might know WHERE it is ordered from. It's made to orde
 r and
NOT by Catalina Direct. Thanks. Martin Rosenberg 2001 Avalon #823

Links:
------
[1] http://r.ebay.com/XgzDUa
[2]