[C320-list] Recent traffic

John Meyers jcmeyers7 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 09:09:40 PDT 2015

Graeme, (and anyone else reading these)

I love the relationship between micro and macro economics, but not as much
as I love sailing.  When a business stops they reduce the supply and buyers
that are still out there look to other business and increase demand on
their offerings. Sort of like wind, sails, ballast, and heel. They all come
together to equilibrium. When the  wind speed and/or
wind/boat direction(s) change so does the heel.

Life is like that too. Change in life style, income, and whole lot of other
factors change the equilibrium in people too. We must make an adjustment or
we capsize. A boat that is forgiving can take the change. People too.

John