[C320-list] Recent traffic

Jerry Brown jbrown01015 at outlook.com
Thu Oct 29 10:10:49 PDT 2015

We sold our 320 this fall on my retirement this fall.  Life moves on as
noted below.  We are just extremely busy, ironically leaving little time
for the boat.  Our son and his family equally had no time available for
the boat with all their other scheduled sporting activities.  I am a bit
surprised that no one has mentioned the impact of demographics on the
economy and by extension boating.  If you have a moment read "Boom, Bust
and Echo" from a few years ago. It gives an interesting perspective
outside of day to day politics.

I am still getting lots of water time taking individuals in Toronto with
different physical and intellectual abilities out on the water in Martin
and Sonar sailboats.  The Martins for example can accommodate anyone
right up to full quadriplegics.  I get to be on the water in fun boats
and with individuals who might not otherwise get on the water.  A Win
Win for all and no maintenance or costs for me.

I was sad to see the 320 go but it was time.

Jerry Brown
Formerly Indigo #1137