[C320-list] Throttle & gear cable clamp detached from inside binnacle

Onat Dogruer onat_s at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 8 09:25:39 PDT 2015

Graeme, et al.,
I have recently replaced the engine control cables due to a break on the gear control cable.
Indeed, the cables are attached to the pedestal inside the engine instrument panel. Following Edson's instructions, I had to ease out the chain and move it forward during the process to pull the clamp up through the pedestal.

 I will post photos of inside pedestal and process on the association site.
-Onat#546