[C320-list] Throttle Creep

kendgb kendgb at aol.com
Tue Sep 8 09:45:56 PDT 2015

There is an adjustment inside the pefisal accessed oncevyou remove the compass.

On Northern Dream #765 I actually loosened the clamp, there by inducing throttle creep as we did not want such a stiff throttle at low speed rpm when docking or other maneuvering.   If there is a way to have best of all worlds then I am intetested in learning.

Btw for high rpm I use a velcro strap to hold the throttle lever.

Rdgards

Ken

Sent from Samsung Mobile