[C320-list] Throttle Creep

Scott Thompson surprise at thompson87.com
Tue Sep 8 14:30:32 PDT 2015

I had a devil of a time removing the screws that hold the compass when I
did this. I was afraid I would break them I had to apply so much torque.
I strongly recommend replacing them with the ones that Edson recommends
as replacements to avoid future seizing. Newer boats may have this
already. Sorry but I don't think I kept the part number.

Scott Thompson
Surprise, #653