[C320-list] Deka Batteries

Jeff Hare Catalina at thehares.com
Tue Sep 8 19:11:03 PDT 2015

Joe,

I also use AGMs here in New England.  They charge very quickly compared to
flooded batteries if your alternator or shore power charger has the
capacity.  The best part is that if you charge them when you winterize,
they'll be fully charged in the spring when you take the cover off and start
commissioning.  No freezing and they won't discharge over time like flooded.

...but purchasing them requires quite a few Ben Franklins.
-Jeff