[C320-list] need winch help, ASAP

Greg Flanagan greg.flanagan at shaw.ca
Mon Sep 14 09:37:17 PDT 2015

The dimple should take a screw driver head at an angle. Otherwise it is possible that your model requires some specialized tool. There should be bolts/screws holding it together. Once you remove these it will all come out. Record carefully how all the pieces go together. I used this manual: http://www.lewmar.com/assets/img/dataset/Manual-Winch%20Service%20Manual%20B2304%20iss6.pdf

Greg