[C320-list] steering geometry question

Graeme Clark cg at skyflyer.co.uk
Wed Sep 16 08:57:51 PDT 2015

I’m 250 miles from my boat and planning a below deck autopilot installation so would like to know approximately what is the angle or travel for the rudder (degrees either side of central) and the approx diameter or the rudder quadrant, so I can calculate the actuator throw I will need and where to connect it to the quadrant (or possibly make up a new radius arm

Anybody have those figures to hand by any chance? Doesnt have to  be that accurate at this stage

Thanks

Graeme

#366, Mk 1, Jaskar.