[C320-list] Relocate Engine Thur-Hull

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 21 11:52:29 PDT 2015

Interesting thread. I, too, am bothered by accessing the raw water thru-hull under the aft cabin. There are remotely operated valves on the market. Forespar makes one: too expensive. I'm against leaving it open for the obvious reasons. I've thought about attaching a flexible cable to the handle and bringing it through at some point. Haven't thought this one through.

Warren and Pattie Updike
1994 C320 "Warr de Mar" #62