[C320-list] Standing Rigging-Winter Layup

Scott Thompson surprise at thompson87.com
Fri Sep 25 08:40:26 PDT 2015

Rick, I don't have a cradle and my boat sits on a keel block and lots of
jackstands provided by the yard when I haul out, including jackstands at
the bow and stern. This is the normal situation on the Chespapeake in my
experience. I would think that any hull deflection sufficient to be
visually detectable at the strut would be something to try to avoid in
the first place through better support of the hull. No?