[C320-list] Anyone re-engined with a Vetus?

CHARLES DICKHUT cdickhut2 at aol.com
Wed Sep 30 06:36:44 PDT 2015

I re-powered over the winter with a Beta Marine engine. It is basically a marine version of a Kobata. One feature I liked was they built the mounts on the engine to match the mounts on the boat. Cost extra but worth it I think. Used the engine this summer and I am very happy with the performance. All the key maint. operations are easy to get to.

Captain Chuck Dickhut
S/V Obsession
Catalina 320 #114