[C320-list] RebeddingTransducer

GREG SUTTON sutt47 at msn.com
Thu Apr 7 17:38:42 PDT 2016

Warren
I replaced my transducer last year and it came out surprisingly easy.  I was able to just push on it from the inside and it pushed right through. I was prepared to have to use a lot of force so I made up a press using a threaded rod with a piece of wood on one side and a 4" piece of PVC pipe on the outside with another cross brace.  Tighten the nut on the rod and it pressed right out.  I had used this tool on my previous boat and it worked perfect.
Greg Sutton
Liberty #128

Sent from my iPad