[C320-list] Bilge pump

Charles Mueller katchu at chartermi.net
Fri Apr 8 14:47:04 PDT 2016

I bought a kit for my Jabsco diaphragm pump five years ago, which replaced
all the valves and a few other items.  My records show it as PN 37182, and I
paid about $70 for it.  It solved a slow pumping problem, but I probably
need to do it again.  The replacement below might be a better bet, or
replacing the diaphragm pump with a centrifugal pump that's located in the
bilge.  Those are less expensive and pump a lot more water.  Has anyone
dumped the Jabsco in favor or something in the bilge?
Chuck Mueller
Northwind 676
Holland, MI

Message: 8