[C320-list] Resealing Salon hatch - followup

Jeff Hare Catalina at thehares.com
Fri Apr 8 17:27:48 PDT 2016

After re-reading my message, When I said:  "I really don't see the stuff we used being sold anymore.",  I was referring to the foam hatch tape that we used on our forward Bomar hatch many years ago, not the Butyl tape.  For the Salon and Aft cabin hatches, we used the roll of Butyl tape (which is like a ribbon of putty).

-Jeff