[C320-list] Starting Issue

Larry Frank WindSwept at stx.rr.com
Tue Apr 19 19:33:54 PDT 2016

More on this possibility.  I had a friend who had to ³spank² his starter
to get it to work.  I should add this was a temporary solution but one
that could be used in an emergency.  If you are not familiar with what
might be meant by spank what he did was tap it a few times with a hammer
and then try again.

Larry
WindSwept
C320 #246