[C320-list] Buying a 320

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 08:47:10 PDT 2016

Doug...this was a well written and objective summary in my view. I believe
that with so many C-320 hulls out there and several currently on the
market,  it would make a good Mainsheet article with your permission... if
you agree,  please email me a hi rez pic of you and September Song...

Best regards,
Chris Burti
Mainsheet C-320 Technical Editor
Commitment #867