[C320-list] Changing fuel filter question

conneelythomas conneelythomas at aol.com
Mon Apr 25 17:28:52 PDT 2016

Take a hammer and a long handle flat screw driver and tap the slotted ring counter clock wise.  Works well.

In a message dated 04/21/16 20:50:51 Eastern Daylight Time, rod.boer1 at verizon.net writes:
I am not sure how much room you have relative to my boat but I think I use
one of the devices for removing lids from bottles. It has a rubber strap
that encircles the filter and is attached to a handle to twist it off.

Rod Boer
Odyssey