[C320-list] cabin top hood

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 09:04:27 PDT 2016

On Commitment, #867 the sea hood is clearly calked and we had the identical
problem... so bad that the Admiral couldn't budge the hatch cover.
Since I had replaced the tape on the slide already and it appeared to be in
good shape, I decided to spray SailKote on the tape which completely
resolved the issue and it will now start and slide with the pressure of a
single finger. I really can't explain why it works so well, but the Admiral
is much happier.

CB

Chris Burti
Farmville, NC